Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Soap Queen teaches Candy Soap!

I am trying this out as I type this - my white base is setting in the round molds. I can't wait to see how they turn out - they are just adorable!



In the meantime, I'm checking out the farmer's market this weekend - I hope to have some adorable candy soaps to add to my stock! Anne Marie is my soaping hero - I found her Brambleberry website back when I was first beginning to look for more quality ingredients for my soaps. They carry the best stuff ever! From the day I got my first box of goodies from Brambleberry, I knew I had stumbled into something good. There's ALWAYS a free sample tucked inside! It was this practice that inspired me to do the same thing with my shipments - always include a free sample. And my invoice? Handwritten "thank you"s on every single one. I really do think that's pretty special.

When my business started to pick up, and I wanted to make sure everything I did was aboveboard, insured, and all that fun stuff, I stumbled across an extremely informative and helpful article all about it, which turned out to be written by: Anne Marie! Wow, I thought. She's super smart, too. I eventually started clicking every link on the Brambleberry page, and found invaluable resources on her blog, Soap Queen.

She's just amazing. I wish I could work at Brambleberry, alas; they're about two hours away from me. *dreamy sigh* To immerse myself in soap knowledge and products is the very idea of heaven to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment